suzy vitello

I write contemporary/fantasy mashup teen/adult books with quirky narrators. Find THE MOMENT BEFORE and THE EMPRESS CHRONICLES at your favorite book retailer.

As a reader, I am always ready to dive into stories told by a unique voice. A narrator that demands I follow, and winds me through new territory. I approach writing my books the same way. Voice. Setting. Relationships. Unique takes on boy meets girl. I'm a fan of quirky characters, too. The imperfect, slightly off artsy girl. The bad boy with a heart. Characters who don't fit the general mold. They tend to find me. On the page and in real life.

kari luna interview & contest

kari luna in a candy store

Hey folks! The other day I met with young adult debut author Kari Luna. Her whimsical new book, THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING, is coming out on July 12th (though I hear it's available at Powell's, now!)

You can read the interview here, and even better, visit the homepage & sign up for my newsletter (which will be heading out Wednesday, July 10th) and you'll get an invitation to enter a pitch contest where the winning entry will get a SIGNED COPY of Kari's new book!